You also have access to a Teladoc with “Healthiest You” connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7 through the convenience of phone or video consults, at no extra charge to you. A doctor will contact you, ready to listen and resolve your issue. If medically necessary, Teladoc can even send prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice. Please note that you must opt-in for this service before you can use it.
We provide a Telehealth service that gives you access to a medical provider when you need it, on your phone or via computer 24/7. As a member myself, my experience has been great, and I have been able to talk to a provider any time I am not feeling well. There is usually less than a 10-minute wait time, and the doctor can assess and treat or refer you to seek further medical treatment.
With your membership, you have access to Telehealth services anywhere in the United States, any time you need them. Please note that while Teladoc is provided as part of your membership, however you must opt-in for the benefit. You may opt-in at any time during your membership. We encourage you to do this as soon as you sign up if you have not already.
24/7 Telemedicine As a Nova Member, you have access to a Teladoc Virtual Doctor. by “Healthiest You” connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7 through the convenience of phone or video consults, at no extra charge to you!
Our 24/7 Doctor access service really is as good as it sounds; as a member of Nova Pathfinder Limited Company, you have unlimited 24/7 access to a doctor who is ready to listen and help even from the comfort of your own bed!
What is it?
Talk with a Doctor from your office, car, couch, you name it!
No scheduling. No travel. No waiting rooms. No hassle.
We currently use Healthiest You.
- Available 24/7/365.
- Service is unlimited and FREE to everyone enrolled (and enrolled dependents)!
- (That’s right, no Consult Fee or Copay involved)
- Our physicians are licensed and board certified to diagnose, treat, and prescribe for acute illnesses (ex. sinus infection, cold & flu, UTI, pink eye, and many more).
- We can handle over 70% of your typical doctor’s office or urgent care visits.
What Do I Do Next?
1. Register Your Account. Don’t worry, you’re already enrolled, you just need to activate your account.
a. Download the App “healthiest you” in the app store or Google play store. Select “First Time Here”, enter your Name, DOB, and Zip Code to create your account login.
b. Visit member.healthiestyou.com and select “Register Now”, enter your Name, DOB, and Zip Code to create your account login.
c. *Note, once registered, you can log in via the app or online with the same login information.
d. Call 866.703.1259 xl to connect with a care representative to register your account over the phone.
e. Need help with your account? Call 866.703.1259 x3 and the HY Client Success team can help!
2. Update your medical history. Think of this as your virtual clipboard, provide the medical history that will allow our doctors to properly treat you!
3. Add Preferred pharmacy. Let us know where you would like the doctor to send your prescription when necessary.
You are all set! Remember you have HealthiestYou as your first line of defense the next time you or your family members get sick wherever you are.